Friday, May 23, 2008

Call of Duty 2

This is for the Xbox 360. This is one of the first games that started me off as becoming an Achievement Whore. (If you dont know what that is, look it up in Google)
This game is fun because it was one of the first game i got for the Xbox 360. It is fast paced and the AI is really great in the start of the new generation.

The single player campaign is what i really love. I first played it through on the normal campaign abd loved it. Then i rreplayed it on the hardest campaign possible. Granted, this took quite a while, but i did it. This was one of the first games i got all the achievements for. I was filled with excitement.

This game really made me love forst personj shooters on the Xbox 360. This recieved a perfect 10 when it came out and still does. The reason why it didnt make it onto my top ten before is because its younger brother CoD4 pushed him out.

10/10

No comments: